Tuesday, April 10, 2007

ramblin'






wow--went into town to pick up a few things and driving home we were stopped in heavy traffic --a mature dog and two pups were running in and out of traffic--so we stopped, loaded them up, and are awaiting animal control to come and get them...it was clear to us that they hadnt eaten in some time, so that was the first order of business--then the pups got a bath..sheesh--they were filthy!!! and it was obvious they had been dumped..Laci is going nuts to check them out but cant do that......

I am playing--and have been for a few days with the item you see in the pics throughout this post....I probably wont be needing this for a very long time, but wanted to make one before the desire had gone and i dont want it to become a wip--so, I have been working steadily on it. I used a pattern for size only--the instructions, well, didnt care for them at all so decided my own thing would work best for me...


I am also crocheting a wrap with sleeves...helped a friend complete hers and decided I liked it so wanted one for me. I am also crocheting an afghan for Joseph William due about July 4th

getting ready for our first camping trip, collecting items and just getting organized..we will be going to the White Mountains--camping on the reservation in the trees, before then month is out!!!

that is all for now*~*CAROLE*~*

4 comments:

Susan said...

That doesn't look really flashy to me. Just nice. Maybe you'll need it on one of those cool summer nights. LOL!

Franie said...

It is really coming along Carole and I like it! I am surprised you are not making your own bias binding using the fabrics in your jacket. Nice job. It is not all that busy and and flashy to me either. Very nice.

Gail said...

Carole, your jacket is coming out nicely, I look forward to seeing the finished product.

Gabriele said...

Your jacket looks very nice. Which color will you be using for the binding (or are you using all 3 colors)? I'd love to see a picture of you moddeling your jacket once it's done. ;o)