Friday, April 20, 2007

AND YET, ANOTHER PROJECT!!!






well, tomorrow we get to pack up and head to the higher, cooler climate :o) of course, here's hoping we get the much needed rains they have forecasted! we shall see.

there are pictures of the quilt I have decided to make for Laci--front, back, both and the last one is how I am going to quilt it! just a simple running/back stitch, I dont believe she will have anything to say--I can only hope she will be grateful when we camp in cooler night time temps! LOL

I still need to embroider most but it will certainly be fun! Laci is spoiled :o) and worth every bit of it!

This is it for now! *~*CAROLE*~*

2 comments:

Franie said...

That's a nice quilt for a spoiled dog. Was that a pattern or just something you were playing around with and making up as yuo went along?

Thelma said...

I bet Laci will love that quilt. I have a spoiled miniture poodle. He is a mess. I may have to make him a quilt one of these days.