Saturday, February 28, 2009

MENOPAUSE THE MUSICAL --OUT LOUD

http://www.menopausethemusical.com/main.php?page=outloud

Other than telling you this is a must see, I wont tell you that much about it!

IT WAS fabulous--I just cant enough great stuff about it!!!

--as good as Bill E, Larry the cable guy, etc--FOR WOMEN--there were men
there but I dont think they appreciated it near as much as the women did---
a couple of them actually laughed! Most of the gals were belly laughing so
hard it was funny watching them so it would cause me to laugh more and then
we couldnt stop! I will keep my eyes open if it ever makes the round here again...
it was worth every penny and then some...it takes place in Bloomingdales! :o))
and was sold out last night and tonight....otherwise I would go back...and probably drag John with me! hehehehe It is definitely a must see!!!

No comments: