Friday, March 13, 2009

The final BLOCK-Judy's Star B.O.M.

I have been so busy at the quilt shop that I had to
take some me time and I completed this block last
night. This took a little more time than the others,
and it went together nicely! THANKS JUDY!!
In just a couple days, the fun continues! I am
delighted I have stuck with this! Those that
know me well know I never work on one project
at a time and wonder if I ever complete anything!
I can tell you that I promised myself to see this
to the end! I need to see this completed--the blocks are simply wonderful!
Nothing wrong with a different kind of challenge! These are pics of all the blocks.



This is the next
block of the Thimbleberries B.O.M. club 2009.
another B.O.M. I intend to see to the end!

That is it for now! byeee








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Carole: Your blocks look great! What else are you working on? When I come down to Sahuarita next time I want to SEE the top!