Wednesday, February 18, 2009

ANOTHER PROJECT!!



I talked to a friend of mine on the phone yesterday, and I just had to start another
project for a grandbaby on the way! (April) . These are the fabrics I chose for
baby girl! (of course, after talking to grandma!) This is gonna be a raggy edged quilt
and will be quite suitable for winters where they are! below are the first 12 blocks!

I personally dont think the baby will care what it looks
like but I bet daddy will like it! :o)) I am adjusting
a pattern in a QUILT magazine, (April/May 09)
and at the rate I am going already, I should be
done in no time! :o), even with working full time...
temporarily. I did buy the fabrics and assemble
these blocks just yesterday so I am hoping to keep
up that speed! More pics as I can!! Stay Tuned!

2 comments:

Franie said...

WOW super! Gonna be a sweet quilt. Different from the usual colors but nothing wrong with that. We all know you are not usual--LOL. Love it.

Anonymous said...

Rats. Your blog rejects me all the time. I'll try again. Babies can't see the light colors at first, so these are good color choices. You have a great start!