Tuesday, July 24, 2007

STORM of 7-23-07










THIS ONE WAS A DOOZIE and I got stuck in town because the roads were impassable. John says we received an 1 1/2 in 40 minutes---and was like a hurricane....I wish I had been home--I would have much rather been there than having to sit it out in the quilt shop! wait a minute--what am i thinking! hehehehee in all seriousness--I sat it out in the quilt shop!!! LOL--over two hours!!! he are pictures...NOW--i gotta go--we are about to have a storm!!!
I love being at home when the storms come in.. *~*CAROLE*~*

2 comments:

Susan said...

Great pics. I understand about being home in a storm and watching it, but being in a quilt shop would be second best. Which shop?

CNN reported Tucson had 6 inches and lots of flooding.

Candi said...

Wow the pic's are awesome:) I know what you mean about being home with the storms. I like to watch them, but ONLY from inside.
HUGZ:)
Candi