Saturday, July 7, 2007

CROCHETED MOTIFS



well, wouldnt you know it--I forgot two pics---Folks have been asking to see the motifs I cannnot seem to stop making!
one picture came out dark and the other came out lighter than the colors really are--so here is one of each...this is so easy to do---you can basically take any yarn design and use thread and small hook instead and wallaaaaaaaaa!!! little embellishments! there is ric-rac, megaphone, flowers, butterfly, stems and leaves, etc,etc.... not sure of course, when and where I willl use them, but I like to be prepared and having fun in the process. and because i blew this one too, here is a pic of Mommie and Daddy, Joseph, and Uncle Adam and Aunt Vera

Mommy and Daddy are in the front.. Pretty soon, we will add Aunt Ilea to that mix :o)))
And Uncle Johnny and Aunt Lizzie (my two) anyhoo--that's all folks :o)) *~*CAROLE*~*

2 comments:

Gail said...

Carole the motifs are great, I really like the rick rack.
What a beautiful family you have, lucky you to have them so close.

Franie said...

Nice family--where is Lizzie? LOL
Can't wait to see more photos.