Tuesday, November 18, 2008

JUDY L's BLOCK #8


Here is Judy's #8 block! YIPES--this is all of my second attempt--doesnt match up perfectly like the others but it will have to do or else I will stress more! LOL no 2 actually looks 85% better than no 1. but I can settle for a B instead of an A....
and because I lured you here to the *desert*--here is what we have for FALL right out our front door. on the left (orange) are Mums, on the right is a Nandina (Domestica) and at the top are Mountain Marigolds! I love Fall up north but this will certainly do in a pinch!

6 comments:

val said...

pretty garden is it real? :-)

WIPPYSPLACE said...

yer such a brat! of course it is real! John and I work hard to get it to look like that--in our subdivision, there are only 4 of us that look this nice---when the market fell apart--so did people's attitudes about taking care of things! oh well--I have my colors so I am ok with that!--luv ya

Jean said...

Your BOM certainly looks so much better than mine. I don't know a thing about paper pieceing. So I just made it up. I surely can see a difference.

WIPPYSPLACE said...

Jean--I made mine up too! I couldnt get it right by the directions so I just winged it! Been at it all afternoon and I aint doing it again! LOL *~*CAROLE*~*

Susan said...

The block looks fine. A little more pressing might help, but in a group of other blocks, standing 5 feet away, no one will pick out any imperfections. =)

John's yard has two huge lantana that are yellow. Very pretty.

Jane said...

Love your Autumn plantings... alot of color for being in the desert, I'm surprised with that! BTW, If I don't talk to you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!