Sunday, February 17, 2008

OUR LITTLE HAMS

looking at the screen--Laci is on the left (will be 3 in April) and Missy (will be 1 in May) arent they the cutest hams? Missy weighs 7.8 lbs and Laci weighs 7.4....I have decided that i will have this breed for the rest of my life..

This is a quilt I made for them to use when we go camping. The intention was to keep them comfy --maybe they wont wanna be in our bed?!?! on second thought, that wont work! LOL--so it will be my lap quilt..most of it is Thimbleberries flannel...
I made this today and it is simply a sew and flip with scraps! no batting.

I am going to pick up my crochet hook and design a block for an afghan using the wonderfully colored yarn I just got...I feel inspired! teehee----or maybe i will just relax and do some crazy quilting!

2 comments:

Lynn said...

What a fun lap quilt...I need to make some of those...I love your babies...they are so cute...take care I love your blog.

Susan said...

Cute doggies. How nice that they have their own quilt. Is your afghan finished yet? =)