Saturday, December 1, 2007


I can hardly believe it is almost a month since I popped in here---first there was the shop hop--I worked 9 days straight and didnt hop-I think I had more fun helping people with their projects and selecting colors, etc,etc... Then we got Missy spayed, then I get to have sinus and ears infections that settled in chest----that kep me home for 2 weeks. Yesterday was charity sew day for the guild and we finished up a lot of quilts and took 146 stuffed animals and 83 quilts to the charity we selected a few months back.THAT was fun and it is behind us till next summer, so yippee! There is a Xmas party for the thimbleberries club next Saturday and we get to touch fabrics for next year's club--THIS I m really looking forward to! right after those meetings, there will be a little civil war/reduction class and about 7 of us are going to make quilts from that era. This should be lots of fun as well! Now that warm weather is here instead of HOT, I will enjoy spending time at home and hopefully more time outdoors....the past 3 days have been all BUT miserable--overcast, cloudy windy and rainy---i love it! sad thing--it is to clear out today--and leaving cooler temps--I can handle that. I can also handle the fact that John;s daughter left this am to go to Missouri to work on marriage...she was told she couldnt come back here, but go right to her mother's.. WHAT A RELIEF...we promised we would help in any situation, but we dont want to be taken for granted or taken advantage that said, because we do not know when she will begin or how she will begin to pay us back, John has landed a neat job as a construction assistant at a local high school-4-4 1/2 hrs per day and he is looking forward to it--he literally has nothing to do around here and finally admitted he was getting bored. well, duh---I aint gonna sit around here all day doing nothing, either---so I sew and go into town to play, etc,etc...and he gets to work on rebuilding our savings/play money!

I have been doing a lot of sewing for charity and we moved the small bedroom set into the small front bedroom and i have the second largest bedroom now as my sewing room--and today or tomorrow--John is moving the computer desk so I dont have to shut'er down at 8pm any more! and i can compute and sew in the same room! dont know if that is good or bad, but i do more at night after he goes to bed! I simply cannot go to bed at 8 pm each night--no way!

Finished a few things, and I need to take some pictures and work on my ripple afghan! I also want to design a doily, before i lose my thoughts and ideas! ya'll have a wonderful weekend-*~*CAROLE*~*


Susan said...

It's been an action packed month, especially with being sick!

When you do a post like this, could you put in more paragraphs? My eyes have a hard time following lines in a long one like this.

Jane said...

Dang Woman! I thought you fell off the planet... it is not fun being sick and to boot, it sounds like you have some stuff going on. Glad to see you are back in the groove.


HEY JANE...missed you and everything else, too! what a month..please email me! I cant find your email address