Sunday, November 4, 2007

Here I am again!


doing the usual sewing and crocheting! more sewing--LOL..here are two blocks for a lottery and charity on another list that I am on, and the two wall hangings I have been playing with...

this is a lot of blocks I won from the local guild--not sure what I will do with them--but i need to make more!! I also won the lottery on a list that I made the two blocks for (at the top). I wont be receiving them for a little bit yet..but I think there are a bunch of those! and here I was getting to thinking I never win anything! sheesh!---hehehehehe--maybe it will come in three's?? I love the BOM for this month--maybe! I have to make one more block for the LQS.. I dont like to fuss with blocks that dont come with the how to part...makes playing a little more difficult for me! I have one more to make of three and they need to be delivered tomorrow. The shop hop begins on Thursday, I opted to help out at the shop rather than hopping...more TB fabrics I love that I want to be able to buy in 08!!!. stashing is vicious cycle--LOL--- tata for now *~*CAROLE*~*

2 comments:

Franie said...

Love those wall hangings--the two on the top have a lot to say. You are trying a lot of different things aren't you! I love it. Like the two blocks too--should be interesting how they will go together.

Susan said...

Stashing a vicious cycle? Say it isn't so! =) Love all the different projects you are doing. Are you worked to death after the shop hop?